We offer corporate event planning and production and are able to draw on experience in corporate, political and non-profit environments.
The core of our service is full design, planning and event management from idea generation to event execution. But no two events are the same, and we understand that needs vary. Here’s a look at what we offer:
Design & Planning
- Full design and planning helps businesses, organizations and individuals who have little to no time to plan an event. Or perhaps the planning process feels daunting and you want someone to just take the reins. Either way, this service provides support from start to finish.
- A taste of what this includes: budget advice and/or development, venue research and selection, vendor research and management, contract negotiation, design and style creation and implementation, site visits, attendance at vendor meetings, timeline development and management, and on-site management (with an assistant if needed).*
- You know what you want, you just need help pulling it together. Or maybe you want the ability to enjoy your event without having to lift a finger and the confidence knowing your event is being managed with the utmost care.
- Event management is month-of planning assistance and day-of execution. This option includes, but doesn’t have to be limited to: an initial meeting (outside of the complimentary consultation), vendor recommendations, budget advice, guidelines to help you stay on track with important planning decisions and timing, a detailed timeline for your event, a site visit(s), vendor confirmations two weeks prior to the event and on-site management from set up to tear down (with an assistant if needed).*
- *The size and complexity of your event, in addition to the level of involvement you desire from Hart & Co., will be a factor in the final personalized quote and contract.
- Have to plan an event and don’t know where to start? Just want to talk with someone with experience? Give us a call. We believe sometimes talking it out is the best way to get the process started, which is why we offer a consulting option.
- Appointments are a minimum of two hours. We can connect in person or virtually. Please inquire for more details.*
- *If you opt to hire Hart & Co. for either complete design and planning or to manage your event after consultation(s), a discount will be provided.
- Hart & Co. is armed with a decade of work-related travel experience.
- Travel outside a 60-mile radius of Charlotte includes airfare and hotel costs and/or mileage costs.
- Styling and creative direction for photo shoots, including product shoots
- Brand and product launch events, grand opening events, in-store events, media management, public relations
- Corporate parties and celebrations
- Birthday parties
- Holiday parties
- Anniversaries and other milestones