Well hello there, September!
Coming off a bit slower July and August, September marks the start to a busy season for Hart & Co. While not officially fall (no need to wave goodbye to summer just yet, you guys!), thought I’d take a sec to share a peek at what’s ahead here in the coming months…
- Our fall wedding season kicks off next weekend. To keep up with the action, be sure to follow along via Insta (will admit, still trying to figure out the whole stories thing) and Snapchat (not sure that I have it figured out but I try! Username…hartandcoevents). And of course, you can always find us on Facebook and Twitter, too.
- Exact timing is still pending, but a shoot I did with Sarah Pascutti over the summer is going to be featured this month on a popular wedding and lifestyle blog. Beyond thankful for the opportunity and really excited to finally be able to share the photos! So, stay tuned!
- I’ll log a few miles with a (non-wedding) client. While my primary focus with Hart & Co. is weddings, I welcome the change of pace and experience this particular client brings. I try not to pack my schedule too tight, as I’m a big believer in quality over quantity. So, with the travel and the weddings I have on tap, safe to say I’m booked till December!
- Speaking of booked…we’ve already booked some spring 2017 weddings. Excited to dive into planning with these couples over the fall!
- And not Hart & Co. related – can’t be all work and no play! – looking forward to some family time that we have on the calendar. We’ll head to Tennessee in October for a family wedding and I’m already looking forward to some quality time in Texas over Thanksgiving (mmmm, turkey).
Excited at what’s ahead! What about you?